• iPhone5和平板电脑iPad 2一样采用A5 芯片，但功能更为强大。
• iPhone5发布延迟到9月是为了配合苹果新操作系统iOS 5的推出。苹果早在6月6日就向软件开发者介绍过该操作系统。
彭博社的报道比美国科技博客Boy Genius Report的消息晚了12个多小时。Boy Genius Report在手机行业拥有异常可靠的消息来源。该博客称，苹果公司设计的下一代iPhone将拥有“超炫的全新外观设计”，而且发布时间可能要比预期的要早，大约在8月底就能够推出。
我们也不清楚苹果的股价波动和iPhone全新发布的传言是否有关。之前苹果股价一直处于下降趋势，而在周二一举飙升了9.98 美元（涨幅3.17%），收盘价达到 325.30 美元。华尔街交易者平常不太会阅读Boy Genius Report，而彭博社的消息发布得太晚，无法影响股市交易。
In what may be the most authoritative confirmation yet of rumors that have been floating around for months, a Bloomberg report late Tuesday cited two unnamed people familiar with Apple's (AAPL) product release plans to say:
• Apple plans to release the successor to the iPhone 4 in September
• It will run the same, more powerful, A5 chip that drives the iPad 2
• It will have an 8-megapixel camera (up from 5 megapixels in the iPhone 4)
• The release was delayed until September to coincide with the launch of iOS 5, the new operating system introduced to developers on June 6
Bloomberg's story was published more than 12 hours after the Boy Genius Report, a weblog with unusually good sources in the cellphone industry, reported that Apple was planning a "radical new case design" for the next iPhone and that its release might come earlier than expected, perhaps in late August.
It's not clear whether the iPhone rumors had anything to do with the performance of Apple's shares, which reversed a downward trend and shot up $9.98 (3.17%) Tuesday to close at $325.30. Wall Street traders aren't known to read the Boy Genius Report and Bloomberg's piece was posted too late to affect trading.